Home >> Framing Contractor
When it comes time to build a new home, choosing a trusted team of experts to build the frame is paramount to the project’s success. The team of contractors at Fine Craftsmen, LLC has been constructing accurate and reliable frameworks for years. Regardless of the size or shape of your new build, our experts will build a frame that is built to withstand the test of time. As skilled local general contractors, we offer top-of-the-line framing services of all kinds.
Get in touch with us today by calling (202) 528-0403.
Residential Framing Contractors
Our business and home framing contractors have ample experience building frames of various materials and sizes. Our process is organized and remains consistent despite varying building plans and municipal codes.
- The process begins with the creation of a detailed blueprint which will be analyzed by a trusted engineer and architect
- Once the client approves the layout and design, we will come up with an estimate for the service
- Then, we will order the required materials and get to work
Framing Contractors: From Blueprints to Project Completion
At Fine Craftsmen, LLC, we pay close attention to detail, starting in pre-construction until the project is complete. High-quality framing demands precision, and we will stop at nothing to ensure that the frame is completed seamlessly before the rest of the build commences.
Framing Construction Materials
Our team can build your frame using the following materials:
- Structural Steel
- Convenient and easy to work with
- Fast to install
- Rust, water, fire, and pest-proof
- Durable and efficient
- Engineered Wood (cross-laminated timber)
- Incredibly strong
- Easy to install
- Fire and rust-resistant
- Superior acoustic and thermal performance
- Engineered Wood (plywood)
- Extremely strong
- Resistant to impact, chemicals, and extreme temperature fluctuation
- Solid Wood (pine, fir, cypress, and cedar)
- Strong and durable